Sep 23, 2010

Carbon footprint

What is carbon footprint?

Carbon Footprint (noun)


the amount of carbon dioxide and other carbon compounds emitted due to the consumption of fossil fuels by a particular person, group, etc.


by Oxford dictionary


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To get just a basic acknowledgement about carbon footprint, visithttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_footprint



Where are you from Mr. Banana?

"Well, you can guess where."

"I'm from Ecuador. "
What part of Ecuador?
"I don't know, either. I do not know how far it is from here in San Francisco."


I got you for 19 cents today.
Are you sure you cost only 19 cents?
How much should I pay for the damege to our environment in order to buy you for 19 cents?

1 comment:

  1. バナナを例に出すのはどうでしょうか。。。多分ベイエリア産のバナナって存在しないと思うので。ファーマーズマーケットで売られているローカル産の野菜果物などと、セーフウェイとかで売られてる国外産の野菜果物で比較の出来る物を例に出した方が良いのでは?

    ReplyDelete