Oct 7, 2010

Store Map

While researching existing designs of different issues, I figured out designing a map is a very effective and efficient method in order to solve the problem. For example...



This example is the most straightforward. It is really obvious where students can smoke at SFSU campus. As well as stating what the issue is, it provides students another option by easy-to-follow map. In addition, the upper left icon represents what this board is mainly talking about. So, I feel its overall design is visually successful.

Anyways, a store map, showing where students are able to purchase local foods near campus can be one of the possible solution.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I have visited SFSU Farmer's Market today and bought a "baklava," which is a Greek pie filled with nuts. I had never tried before. Maybe I will have never tasted it if one of the vendors did not recommend and encourage me to try it. To be able to experience traditional foods of different countries is also one of the most meaningful thing at the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment